The punch plate composite sintered mesh is a new-type filtration material integrated with standard material punch plate (round or square pores) and multilayer square pore mesh (or dense wire mesh), which not only features with fine permeability of plain netting, but also possesses machinery strength of perforated plate. It is characterized by fine permeability, lower differential pressure, high precision and much more excellent back washing. Currently the material has been widely used for water treatment, beverage, foods, metallurgy, chemical industry and pharmacy. Meanwhile, the company can design special mesh according to operation conditions, produce MONEL, dual phase steel, titanium alloy and other punch plate composite sintered mesh.Features & Specifications
- High rigidity and machinery strength
- High filtration precision
- Fixed pore form, even clearance size, no blind pore
- Corrosion and high temperature resistance
- Material of punch plate is 304 or 316L
- It can be manufactured as different products according to different shape requirements
- It can be customized as different materials with different thickness as required by the client.